Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random Mom stuff......




First-time Moms: Average age of new moms is 25....I was 23 when I had my first.
Diaper Changes: 7,300 by baby's 2nd birthday (WOW!)
Laundry: 88% is done by moms, totaling 330 loads of laundry & 5,300 articles of clothing each year (100% done by this mom, but who's keeping track???)
Heaviest Newborn: Signora Carmelina Fedele gave birth to a 22 lb 8 oz boy in Italy in 1955..
YIKES!!!
( I thought my boys were big...Logan weighed 10 lb. 1/2 oz. and was 23 inches long. I was induced a week before my due date with Nathan and he weighed 9 lbs. and was 21 inches long.)
Cost of Raising a Child: Middle-income families spend $242,070 to raise a kid to 18 (not incl. college!)....but worth every penny!!!
Busiest Phone Day: 68% of people plan to call Mom on Mother's Day, totaling 122.5 million phone calls
Card Giving: 50% of households give Mother's Day cards, totaling some 152 million cards


Okay boys, on Mother's Day. I'd like a phonecall and a card please......and really wouldn't mind one of these...:O)

Things Moms say.......

When you have your own house then you can make the rules! *Eat your vegetables, they're good for you. *When you have kids of your own you'll understand. *You're the oldest. You should know better. *Go to your room and think about what you did! * When I was a little girl......... *I don't care what all the other kids get to do.*Do you think I'm made of money? *Call me when you get there, just so I know you're okay. *I just want what's best for you. *Why? Because I SAID so, that's why! *Look at this room! It looks like a pigsty or This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it. *You just ate an hour ago!*I don't care what "everyone" is doing. I care what YOU are doing!*****I will always love you - no matter what.


Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...