Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday ~ May 15





{one} Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? Nope
{two} Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane? Of course, I don't want to experience either, but if I had to choose, I'd say hurricane, because you have a little more warning and can get out of town if you need to.
{three} Have you made summer vacation plans?Since summer is the busiest time for me at the b&b, no major plans, except for maybe a night away. We normally take our vacations sometime in Jan or Feb....planning on going back to FL in 2012.
{four} What's your favorite accessory? I don't really have a fave, but I probably wear my watch most.
{five} Have you ever been thrown a surprise party? No, and they better NOT!!
{six} Are you friends with your neighbors? Yes, all of them! :O)
{seven} What's the last movie you saw in the theater? Hall Pass....very funny! :O)


{eight} What's your favorite food network show?


I {heart} Ina Garten...Barefoot Contessa.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hate surprise parties too!!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...