Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 6







"brown paper packages tied up with string......these are a few of my favorite things"

Day 6 - In no particular order, here is my list of 20 of my favorite things:



(1) My family


(2) our home


(3) reading blogs and Disney boards


(4) sunsets


(5) pajamas


(6) bubble baths


(7) movies (esp. @ going to the theater)


(8) my job at the B&B


(9) Diet Coke


(10)manicures/pedicures


(11) the beach


(12) flowers


(13) DVR


(14) home improvement & cooking shows


(15) taking pictures


(16) Vacations (esp. DISNEY)


(17) scrapbooking (Michael's for supplies)


(18) our kitty, Jaxson


(19) Sunday School


(20) dinner with the family (at home or restaurant)




and so much more!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...