Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday ~ May 22



1. what's your favorite rainy day activity? I like to catch up on some of the stuff I have on dvr or watch a movie.
2. what time do you go to bed? I normally go around 11:30 p.m.
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to? Only one right now....Real Simple. The guys get Sports Illustrated.
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday? Nope.....
5. what's your beauty obsession?
I must have moisturizer...I despise dry skin!!
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be? IDK....if I could only wear one brand, I guess I'd choose Old Navy or Gap maybe.
7. what's your summer must have? FLIP FLOPS!!!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
I do, somewhat, in the fall/winter when I'm home all the time. Spring/summer months I work at the b&b, and just kind of take it a few days at a time. I really love planning menus for the week though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely love your answers, we have a couple in common :)

Have a happy Sunday!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...