Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday~May 1




1. did you watch the royal wedding?

I didn't get up early to watch, but saw some of it live, and most of the rest of it on replay.






2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
I'm not a coffee drinker, so I'll have tea and crumpets please!



3. who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?

Prince William


4. can you speak in an english accent?

Somewhat.



5. do you own a fancy hat?


I don't think I would look good in a hat, so no, I don't own one. I do like others in hats though.



6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?

I'll take an English Cottage. The one in Epcot's WS always catches my eye. I love the gardens too!




7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?


I was 16, and completely obsessed with Lady Di !!




8. have you found your prince?



Yep, we've been married for almost 28 years.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I too would love to live in a cottage! Those pictures are adorable! I would LOVE to live in one like those!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...