Wednesday, May 11, 2011

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 12

I'm linking up with "Whatever You Want Wednesday" and I wanted to share my 30 Day Blog Journal with you! I know lots of you may have already done this, but I just found it and think it's a fun way to journal!! I'm on Day 12, but check the sidebar for links to previous days. Join in the fun and create your own 30 Day Blog Journal. If you do, leave me a comment so I can follow along with you! See a link to complete list of journal topics at the bottom of this page.


Day 12 - 3 things on your bucket list





{1} try ziplining


{2} take a cooking class



{3} go horseback riding on the beach




Complete journal list:



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...