Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 25




day 25 - my day, in great detail



Today was a pretty normal day so here goes:


I got up at 7 a.m., had a bowl of peanut butter Capt. Cruch, and talked with Peter for a few minutes before he left for work. I got on the computer to check my blog, my email, and a few other sites, then I got ready for work, made my "list" for the day, planned dinner, and started a load of laundry. I got Nathan off to school, did another load of laundry, made beds, and headed to work. I got home around 3:00, after going by the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner and stopping by the post office. Once I got home, I made dinner- today we had meatloaf, baked potatoes, string beans, & sweet tea. After dinner, I packed the dishwasher, then went over to my parent's house to visit for about half an hour. I came home and did the kitchen and laundry room floors (w/Swiffer Wet Jet ). I'm on the computer for a few minutes, then I'll fold laundry. We will be watching the finale of American Idol...Go LAUREN!!! :O) After that, I'll take a bubble bath and put my jammies on. I'm usually in bed by 10:30 p.m., but stay up a little longer to watch tv. I'm sure I left out a few things, but you get the idea. That pretty much sums up a day in the life of me!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...