Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday May 29

would you rather..........

1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq? bbq....I {heart} anything on the grill!!!!
2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less? bra-less...{of course, only around the house though}.
3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation? I'll take the $5,000 vacation please! :O) :O)
4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets? none for me :O(
5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race? Amazing Race!!!! I think it would be so much fun! Survivor...not so much!
6. would you rather be hot or cold? cold.....you can always layer to keep warm!
7. would you rather go to the beach or lake? beach :O)
8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits? gross...don't like this q...but I'll choose armpits (just nothing sleeveless for a month!!! LOL):O)

2 comments:

Zara said...

I would die to go on a vacation right now! Especially to the beach! It is much needed!

hope you are having a fantastic holiday weekend.

Jackie said...

I, too, love anything on the grill! Delish!!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...