Sunday, May 8, 2011

Board and Batten

My newest obsession: Board & Batten! It's an easy (and cheap) way to give any room a whole new look. I've been thinking about where I could add it to our house and think it is the perfect solution to sprucing up the walls of our bedroom. We currently have drywall that's been covered with painted textured wallpaper....Yuck! It really needs a facelift. I'm adding a few inspiration pictures I found on other blogs-hopefully this project will be at the top of our fall to-do list! I'll be sure to get before/after pictures to share. Have you done a board & batten project? If so, please share!












No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...