Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday - May 27

1. Do you apologize to your kids? Yes, I do. Sometimes I get upset with them over something I think they did before letting them explain.....remember, they are 15 & 22!!! I am quick to apologize if I'm wrong though.
2. What color are your nails right now? I have a manicure appointment on Thurs. I took the polish off my fingernails yesterday so they are bare, but on my toes: OPI- Guy Meets Gal-veston!
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".) I'm another one of those kids who never missed school (unless I was really sick). ;O)
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed? About 2 years ago. It's a really pretty set from the Martha Stewart line- the colors are mocha & light jade.
5. Favorite website(s)?
Blogger

1 comment:

Annette Kerr said...

Oooh! That's a nice shade of varnish! :)

I'm just stopping by via 5QF!...

:)

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...