Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 18



Linking up Olivia over at For Me for wish i was here wednesday....................
Day 18 - a vacation spot you want to visit
My all time favorite vacation spot is Walt Disney World!! (see previous posts for trip recap), but, another vacation spot that I love is New York City. I took a 2 day ladies-only bus trip a few years ago and we had a blast! We were there the first week of December and it was such an awesome experience. Everything was decorated for the holidays and we saw the tree all lit up at Rockefeller Center, it was so beautiful! We did most of the usual NYC tourist stuff: a carriage ride in Central Park, Top of the Rock for an amazing view of the city, shopping at Macy's, and a highlight of the trip, we saw the Today show being taped (and got our picture w/Meredith Vieira). I {heart} NY!!! I hope to go back again someday with my family for a longer vacation.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...