Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday - May 20

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? On most nights we do, however, if he's finishing a ballgame or I'm watching something I have on dvr that he isn't interested in, we go at different times, but that's not very often.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? He has a mustache and goatee. He keeps talking about shaving it off, but I say not!
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? During our last vacation to FL, we spent the week in WDW, which was awesome, but on one of our last days there we drove to Daytona for the day to watch the race (Bud Shootout). I didn't realize at the time, but I was getting sick with what would be the beginning of 2 weeks of the worst flu I've ever had. It was one of the worst days ever!!!! I felt horrible!! I stuck it out though (for hrs!!!), because I knew how much Peter wanted to see the race and experience the Daytona Speedway, but for me, it was not so good...:O(
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed? I think it might have been Kelly's Korner or Savvy Southern Style.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? I {LOVE}them....the bigger the roller coaster the better!!!! Crazy!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...