Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chalkboard Paint & Flowers

Can't get enough of these chalkboard paint projects. Mom gave me some herb and flower seeds to plant, so I decided to use a couple of clay pots that I had stored in the shed. They looked a little plain, so I copied this cute idea I'd seen on several other blogs. Once again, I pulled out the chalkboard paint (I still have over half a qt. left!), painted an oval for the "label", and marked each pot with chalk. Love them!!!! :O)









I also bought some flowers to plant in front of the house. Here they are before getting planted. Now, I need get some pictures to show you how the yard looks now!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...