Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

NightOwlCrafting
1. What is your favorite thing cooked on the bbq? Steaks, but I also love pork chops in tomato/basil/garlic marinade. YUMMY!!!
2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day? It's one of my busiest weekends at the b&b, so I'm always working. Our town has an annual Memorial Day Service that is really nice- the rest of the family goes to that-wish I could get to see that again. We usually get take-out for dinner, once I get home from work.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I do :O)
4. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope, lost them in the 1st grade!
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them
off? I usually slip them off still tied.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

here from hoo are you... and girl i think were some of the only ones who dont have our tonsils.. haha glad im not alone.
have a great day!!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...