Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hope everyone is having a Happy Mother's Day!! I've had a great day so far. I got to sleep in until 8:30, then, we got a take-out breakfast from the restaurant where I work (it's a b&b/restaurant). Yummy!! I didn't have to go in to work, so I was able to go to Sunday School and church this morning. We heard a wonderful Mother's Day message!!! After church, we went to visit Peter's Mom, then stopped by my Mom's house for a visit. Nathan gave me a beautiful card (which he picked out) with $$ inside. Logan is away at work, so I got a phone call from him wishing me a Happy Mother's Day too! He said I'll have to wait until he gets home to celebrate with him. :O)

A mother holds a child's hand for a short while, but she holds their hearts forever!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...