Thursday, May 19, 2011

more random stuff about me......

Questions:
1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter? I prefer a PBJ with smooth peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
2. What is your favorite color Rose? Pink roses are my favorite!
3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home? Yes I do, I hate wearing shoes around the house.
4. What is your favorite season? Love, love FALL!!!! I love the cool, crisp weather, the beautiful fall colors, the holidays,the decorations, and best of all, it's when my season at the b&b ends and I get to be a SAHM until spring!!!! :O)
5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
since I'm back to work full-time now, I guess I spend about an hour a day.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...