I am so behind on posting my menu plans, but I have been keeping up with cooking with a plan pretty much. Here's how the last two weeks went:
Feb 11-Feb 17:
(1) Mon 2/11- Chicken Strips, left-over Mac & Cheese, Corn
(2) Tues 2/12- Chicken Pot Pie
(3) Weds 2/13-
(4) Valentine's Day Dinner- Bacon-wrapped Filet w/mushrooms & onions, Twice Baked Potatoes, Rolls, and Red Velvet Cake
(5) Fri 2/15- Steamed Oysters
(6) Sat 2/16- dinner @ Texas Roadhouse
(7) Sun 2/17- lunch @ Quiznos, then I cooked dinner at Logan's for the four of us: Stroganoff, Broccoli, Rolls, and his favorite Orange Jello Salad.
Then last week: Feb 2/18- Sun 2/24:
(1) Mon 2/18- we were still away, but Nathan joined us today, so we went back to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
(2) Tues 2/19- dentist appointments before heading home, picked up Subway Subs for dinner.
(3) Weds 2/20- Stuffed Clams and Twice Baked Potatoes (Nathan's new favorite side dish)
(4) Thurs 2/21- Turkey Club Sandwiches and Chips
(5) Fri 2/22- Cheese Steak Subs & Sweet Potato Fries
(6) Sat 2/23- Chicken Divan, Corn & Pie for Dessert
(7) Sun 2/24- we ordered out for dinner today
Now this week's menu: Feb 25-Mar 03
(1) Vegetable Crab Soup
(2) Lasagna, Pea Salad, Garlic Bread
(4) Pizza & Salad
(5) Hamburger Steak w/ Gravy
(6) Honey Glazed Chicken
(7) Tomato, Basil, & Garlic Pork Chops on the grill