Thursday, February 14, 2013

Grout Renew

I got started on the grout project yesterday and I am loving how it is looking so far. A link on Pinterest led me to The Yellow Cape Cod blog for the tutorial. I prepped the floor by steaming it with my Shark steamer, then scrubbed it with the Swiffer WetJet. Then, working in about a 3 ft. section at a time, I scrubbed the floor with a brush, using hot water and baking soda on any ground in areas. Once the floor was completely dry, I spread the Grout Renew in the grooves with a toothbrush, wiping any excess paint that got on the tile with a wet paper towel. It was a little tedious (and time consuming), but it is so worth it! I'm far from finished, but I'm very pleased with the results so far. My floor looks new!!! Here's a peek.........

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...