I was excited to see that Blockbuster@ Home had seasons of party of five!!!!!!!!!!!! Disc one arrived in the mail yesterday, and I watched the whole thing last night. Love that show.....it ranks close with Gilmore Girls, but I think this is my favorite. :O)
Thursday, February 14, 2013
good things thursday...........
My very favorite show of all time.............

I was excited to see that Blockbuster@ Home had seasons of party of five!!!!!!!!!!!! Disc one arrived in the mail yesterday, and I watched the whole thing last night. Love that show.....it ranks close with Gilmore Girls, but I think this is my favorite. :O)
I was excited to see that Blockbuster@ Home had seasons of party of five!!!!!!!!!!!! Disc one arrived in the mail yesterday, and I watched the whole thing last night. Love that show.....it ranks close with Gilmore Girls, but I think this is my favorite. :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January 2026 // Life Lately
JANUARY 2026 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Life Lately....... January was a COLD month....snow, low temps, wind, and ended the month with a frozen cree...
-
Somehow, (back in the 90's), I jumped on the Longaberger basket collecting bandwagon and spent wayyyyy too much money buying monthl...
-
-Monthly Recipe Challenge- DECEMBER Magnolia Table Cookbook - Joanna Gaines POTATO GRATIN MINI STACKS Got...
-
Peter usually asks for Lemon Meringue Pie for his birthday (his Nanny's recipe). I noticed that Pioneer Woman's Key Lime Pie is alm...
No comments:
Post a Comment