Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pie of the Month: Candy Pudding Pie

While organizing my recipes, I came across this cookbook that I recently bought from the school.

I noticed this pie recipe that I knew Nathan would love, so I gave it a try....



I didn't have an Oreo crust, so I made my own...

2-1/2 cups Oreos crumbs (crush in food processor) and 1/3 cup melted butter
Mix together in pie plate and press into pan...

Next, beat the pudding (I used vanilla) and milk with a whisk, then stir in half the Cool Whip, then candy ( I used Heath Chips since I had them on hand). Spoon into crust...

Next, spread with remaining Cool Whip and top with candy chips. Chill.....

Drizzle with chocolate syrap when serving. D-E-L-I-S-H!!!


1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

Hi Susan,
These sweets look so nice. I enjoy reading your post. And the binders are so cute.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY đź—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...