Thursday, February 14, 2013

be~mine~valentine

Now I remember why I love Valentine's Day so much......

{{the cards}} I love giving and getting Valentines!

{{the dinner}} I made a special dinner for Peter and Nathan: bacon wrapped filet w/mushrooms & onions, twice baked potatoes, rolls. Mom and Dad gave Peter a gift from Omaha Steaks for Christmas that he has absolutely loved!!

{{something sweet}} I made Red Velvet Cake and Kayla made Nathan a "Better than Anything" cake which made him very, very happy!!

He took her to dinner at F.C. last Saturday, and gave her some beautiful flowers today...


Peter and I are planning to go away alone over the weekend- dinner & a movie, but I was glad that the three of us celebrated together today!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...