Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Very Merry Disney Senior Trip: Animal Kingdom

Today was our Animal Kingdom Day and everyone was ready and on the bus by 9 o'clock.
 
The decorations at AK were my favorite!!!






First things first: Festival of the Lion King!!! Everyone LOVED it!! It's my favorite show at Disney!






Next up lunch: the grads stopped in Pizzafari, but I suggested Yak & Yeti for us and it did not disappoint.

this picture is from our 2011 trip, but this is what I ordered again this time-YUM!!
 While the guys rode Expedition Everest, the girls got tattoos.

We did a little shopping, then we all met up again to take the Kilimanjaro Safari.








There were lots of animals out today and we got some awesome pictures! After the safari, we split up again, but most of us headed straight for Everest!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...