Friday, February 22, 2013

5Q Friday ~ Feb 22

 
1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why? 
 
Photography! I've always loved taking pictures, but since I started blogging, I love it even more. I am far from being a great photographer, or even a good photographer, but my picture taking skills have progressed a little since I got my new camera last year. I still dream of getting a good camera and learning how to take awesome pictures like those I see on other blogs....maybe someday!

I love taking outside pictures, especially pictures of flowers...


2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver?

My mail.....I have to pick my mail up at the post office. I {love} getting mail, and rarely skip a day picking it up, but there are some days when I just don't want to go out or I'm too busy to get to the p.o. I would prefer having my mail delivered!
love the shabby mailbox!

3. What's your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out?

Always loved going out in the snow- especially sleighing, or is it sledding?! Nathan and friends had a fun night sleighing on our last snow day.....


but my perfect snow day is no school, staying inside, warm & cozy, watching a movie, and eating Snow Cream!!



4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site?
NOPE!

5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?
I've pretty much done this (several times), driving to Disney World and back! I've driven with 3 other people, Peter and the boys, but I'd have to say I'd probably add a friend for Nathan, to keep him company, since he is the least impressed with all those hours in a car! Peter and I don't mind the long drive, but Nathan gets bored/tired after a few hours. He is always a more tolerable traveler though if he has a friend.

driving to Charlotte, NC to see the Bears vs. Panthers 2010

on one of our long drives to Florida......he had probably said "are we there yet" 1,000 times...finally fell asleep a few minutes before getting there! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...