Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 Spaces/ 30 Days: Recipes

Space 14 0f 30:
I finally have all my recipes in one spot. I keep my recipe books, recipe binder, and recipe cards in this pretty yellow basket on top of my fridge.



I started this binder for all those recipes I rip out of magazines, and now, all those recipes I copy from Pinterest.

I divided it into categories....

I especially love recipes with pictures....

I'm not using my recipe card basket anymore, for now, I'm keeping the cards in the basket with the rest of my books. I may transfer them to their own binder someday, but for now the rubber band works!
While I love cook books, I refrain from buying too many, since I can find most any recipe online, and it just means finding more space to store. I wouldn't mind adding a Pioneer Woman cookbook to my collection though! One of my favorite cookbooks is this one....

It's a 1966 copy that my Mom has had since I was born. I can't tell you how many times I looked through this cookbook as a little girl. Mom finally passed it down to me a few years ago. It's falling apart, but it is a treasure of mine. Another cookbook that has stuck around through the years is my Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook from my Home EC years....

I still use this often!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...