Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting! Weds Feb 20


Linking up for the first time with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! This week's pins are all about ME!! Here's what I've been pinning:
~A few items on my birthday wishlist:
my birthday wishlist: bike
a pink bike!!! :O)
my birthday wishlist: Rachel Ray Baking Dishes (Yellow)
Rachel Ray yellow bakeware
my birthday wishlist: Bon Appetit sign from Hobby Lobby
this sign from Hobby Lobby
my birthday wishlist: Rachel Ray Pots & Pans (handle color??)
new pots & pans (but I'd settle for the pans!!)
Love these from Rachel Ray (unsure of the color choice though)

~And I'm looking for a dress for graduation- here a few choices from Shabby Apple:
Navy Dress @Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple

<3

Shabby Apple

and maybe a pair of Toms Wedges??
The TOMS Wedge

1 comment:

Cotton said...

Love your pins!


Stopping by to let you know I'm giving away an awesome monogrammed clutch on my blog! Check it out: CottonsPickins.Blogspot.com!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...