Sunday, February 10, 2013

DIY Project: Jute Wrapped Letter

I finally got around to making the jute wrapped letter for the door. This is a super easy project, and it turned out great!

All you need is some jute twine, a wood letter, and your glue gun. I bought the biggest letter Hobby Lobby had. I also made a few fabric rosettes and added those to the monogram, along with some ribbon for hanging.






For hanging: I attached a Command hook upside down on the inside of the door to hang the ribbon from.


I got the idea from Pinterest:
Pinned Image
source: Pinterest

1 comment:

Shanna Watson said...

Love, love, love it!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...