Sunday, February 3, 2013

be my valentine......

I {{heart}} Valentine's day! It's one of my favorite holidays- for several reasons....I love the decorations, the candy, the Red Velvet Cake, the cards, the flowers, a special dinner together, pretty much everything about this special day! I especially love the excuse {not that I really need an excuse} to show those closest to me just how much I love them! 

my February chalkboard

my mantel

I kept the clear cylander I had on my January mantel, but added some red felt hearts to the branches. I used a piece of baker's twine and an X & O tag to spruce up a simple white candle.

jars filled with Valentine candy....

gray & white printable in a silver frame

<3BE MINE<3 banner that I made last year {a Pinterest printable}
Although I'm trying to keep my mantels simple, I feel like this one needs a little something.....hmmmm, I may have to tweak it just a bit....

I saved this gift from Christmas....Red Velvet is the perfect scent for this month!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...