Thursday, February 14, 2013

DIY Filing Cabinet Bench-Complete


I posted a few weeks back about a filing cabinet bench project that my Dad was working on.





I painted it and put the hanging files in, but it was lacking a cushion. I picked up my sewing today and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!



I'm still sorting through receipts (30 Spaces/30 Days), so I haven't filed everything yet, but I just love how it turned out. There is even room to store my paper shredder. And that awkward, empty space now looks much. much better!!

I also had some new pillows made for the sofa......


1 comment:

teachbroeck said...

LOVE THIS!!! I just saw this while browsing the way tooo expensive Pottery Barn sites ;) I just dragged out a broken bench-like storage bin that has been stashed away in my closest and the the remake is underway!!! PS My boys are 3 and 5=)

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...