Thursday, January 31, 2013

outside my kitchen window........


One of my favorite "little things" is standing at the kitchen sink doing the dishes (well, not the doing the dishes part), and looking out of the window at all the birds in the backyard. I always throw out a handful of stale bread or crackers and it isn't long before a few birds show up. I caught a few pictures (through the window) last week after the snow.











I used to have a bird feeder right under my kitchen window, but we took it down a few years ago. While I was in Lowes earlier this week, I picked up a hanging feeder. Peter filled it and found a spot for it. I can't wait to see of anything shows up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Love these photos - I love feeding the birds outside my kitchen too. We have so many squirrels that are big bullies and chase them away, so we have to be quick to get photos.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...