Friday, January 1, 2016

looking back at 2015: January



It can't possibly be time to do another year in review! I feel like I just sat down and looked through posts from 2014, and yet, a whole year has passed. This year, I'm going to do a post for each month of 2015, just because there were so many great things to share! :O)

{January 2015}

Happy New Year

(re-reading 2015) The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun... by Gretchen Rubin
 
 
disney world pictures
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Nathan finally meets Allie)
 
 
 
The Downton Christmas special will see the cast enjoy a shooting party in Northumberland
 
 
lots of decluttering
 
Words To Live By...Simplicity - need to LIVE by this quote for sure & remind him more!
 
 
 
and my favorite post from January....
 
 
Obsessed with Pride and Prejudice, a woman travels to a Jane Austen theme park in search for her perfect gentleman.- Austenland

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...