Day 1: Thursday, March 3
I am very far behind on the planning. By now, all dining reservations would be booked as well as fast passes chosen. I was worried that our favorites would be unavailable, but so far, we have scored some great choices!
We usually start at Magic Kingdom, so this year will be no different. :O)
I was shocked to get a reservation at the popular O'Hana at the Polynesian Resort. :0) What a great start to our trip!
(1) The Seven Dwarfs ride
(2) Big Thunder Mountain Runaway Railroad
(3) Wishes (preferred viewing)
Top Five: these are subject to change (because we now just go-with-the-flow most of the time)
(1) snack option: a Dole Whip or a sundae from the Plaza (which I still can't believe counts as a snack credit!)
(I've been trying to do lunch here the past few trips. Just a quick walk or monorail ride over to the Contemporary Resort. This is also one of the resorts I want to tour this time.)
(3) repeat to-do: see Wishes!
(4) new to-do: the Seven Dwarfs ride!
(5) photo op: Mickey @Contemporary Resort
Looks like a great start to our vacation!