Day 4: Sunday, March 6
Today, we'll head out to Disney's Hollywood Studios. The park opens at 8 a.m. (EMH) and closes at 9 p.m.
The "hat" was in the process of coming down last year....
...so I'm anxious to see what the new view of Graumans Chinese Theater looks like as you enter DHS.
(one of Peter's must-dos)
(1) Star Tours
(2) Lights, Motors, Action
(3) Fantasmic!! @7:00 p.m.
*[We saw Fantasmic back in 2010, but it was so windy & chilly, neither of us really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to going back to officially experience the show!]
*no FP for TSMM but hope to ride..it's a favorite for both of us!
(1) snack - a "seasonal" milkshake from Min & Bill's would be yummy (though it never seems to be open when we go)....
(2) lunch - DHS is our least favorite park for CS. Since we have an early dinner today, we'll do brunch at the Trolley Car Cafe'. A Starbucks Frappuccino and the Roasted Ham & Swiss Cheese Croissant sounds yummy! And a cupcake for dessert...yes, please!!
(3) to-do: repeat - ride Tower of Terror...but this time....alone!?! eek!
(4) to-do: new - stand under the "Singing in the Rain" umbrella (and get a pic).
(5) photo-op: get some cool shots in the queue of Tower of Tower.