Sunday, January 17, 2016

Disney Planning: Day 2

Valentine Mickey and Minnie Kiss 8 by 10 Print by JasmineVictoria, $10.00
 
Day 2: Friday, March 4th
 
The trip planning is coming together. I scored some great dining choices even though it's now under 50 days until we check-in! :O) We are keeping the plans very simple this time, because we love being more laid back these days. I am keeping my eye on flights, but need to book soon. The price has gone down about $60 since last week, so I'm glad I waited.


Today is Epcot day. We spend most of our time in Epcot walking around World Showcase and looking through the countries, and we always try to do our favorite ride Soarin' at least once. We are bummed that Soarin' will still be down during our visit due to refurb! :0(


And of course, a must-see Illuminations!!


Dinner ADR: 

I chose Teppan Edo in Japan for dinner tonight. We really enjoy hibachi restaurants and I'm sure Disney will do it like no other! This will be a new Disney restaurant for us.

Source: Wdwinfo



Fast Passes+

(1) Test Track

(2) Seas w/ Nemo & Friends

(3) Spaceship Earth



Top 5

(1) snack: something from the caramel shop in Germany




(2) lunch: there are tons of counter service options in Epcot, but I wouldn't mind going back to Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles in France....that ham & cheese croissant..YUM!




(3) to-do: repeat We rode Seas w/ Nemo and Friends I think, on our first trip years ago, but I don't remember anything about it other than riding in a clam shell. Hope to use our FP and take our time looking around the aquarium this time.

(4) to-do: new Sum of All Thrills....as much as I love roller coasters, I can't believe I've never done this. Peter may opt out, since he isn't a fan.

(5) photo op: I want to take a "cool" shot in each country. World Showcase is such a beautiful place, with amazing photo oppertunities. I would like to find a great (unique) shot in each of the eleven countries.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...