Sunday, January 24, 2016

14 Week Organization Challenge: The Pantry

The 2016 Home Organization Challenge
 
2016 Home Organization 101:
Week 2 - The Pantry
 
 
I am following along with A Bowl Full of Lemons for week two of the organizing challenge. Last week, we started in the kitchen and I did most of the to-do list. I finished the cabinets and countertop, and cleaned out and organized the fridge/freezer. I didn't clean the stove, as I just ran the self-clean in the oven right after the holidays. I still need to clean the dishwasher. I don't have a pantry, only a pantry cabinet and a cabinet that holds all canned/packaged foods. As part of the kitchen challenge, I did the pantry cabinet, so I only had this cabinet to organize. I also cleaned out and organized the cabinet that holds spices/baking products/etc. Bins, baskets, and jars were recommended for keeping the pantry neat and organized, so I added some labeled bins here.
 
before
 
 
 
 
after
 
 
Much better!!
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...