Thursday, October 17, 2013

ready for some football.......

{October 31 Day Challenge}  31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.

Day 17: I am so excited for the game this weekend!! I had an awesome time at my first game in Charlotte, and I'm hoping that my second game doesn't disappoint!

Jay Cutler

vs.


 
RGIII


I actually like RGIII, but won't be cheering him on at this game! :O)
GO BEARS!!!!!

Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest
Day 3: Binders & Calendars
Day 4: Cookware
Day 5: Feelin' Fall-y
Day 6: End of Summer
Day 7: The Voice
Day 8: Dream
Day 9: Show Your Support
Day 10: Floor Care
Day 11: 5 on Friday
Day 12 & 13: Weekend Catch-Up
Day 14: Board & Batten
Day 15: Simple Woman's Day Book
Day 16: Wedding Post
Day 17: Football Love

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...