Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Simple Woman's Day Book: October


Outside my window.....the sun is out!! A nice fall day.

I am thinking....so glad that Nathan's tour on the boat has changed over to Logan's!! He'll get home today for a week, then go back for a week to adjust the schedule. :O) :O) Happy brothers!


I am thankful....to have Mom and Dad back home after being gone for a month! :O)


In the kitchen....trying to decide what to do with the hamburger I took out.......


I am wearing....still wearing capris & flip-flops. I packed away most of my summer stuff, but not quite ready to put it all away yet.


I am creating....a Pinterest board with lots of wedding ideas!!! I can't believe in just 7 months we'll be having a wedding!!!! I'm starting to plan {in my mind & through Pinterest} the shower-the decorating & food, my dress, and many other details that I need to take care of before the big day! I'm sooooo excited!


I am looking forward to....this weekend!!!!! Can't wait for the game & some time away with the family. I'm also anxious to check out the hotel I booked {hope it's as great as it seems!}. :O)


Around the house....just a normal day of laundry, vacuuming, and tidying up before Nathan gets home!


A favorite quote of the day....
travel quotes
maybe someday!!

One of my favorite things....
Totes Isotoner Stretch Velour Bow Ballerina Slippers, http://www.very.co.uk/totes-isotoner-stretch-velour-bow-ballerina-slippers/1219745097.prd
new slippers!!


Upcoming plans....football weekend getaway!!!! :O)

{October 31 Day Challenge}  31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.


Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest
Day 3: Binders & Calendars
Day 4: Cookware
Day 5: Feelin' Fall-y
Day 6: End of Summer
Day 7: The Voice
Day 8: Dream
Day 9: Show Your Support
Day 10: Floor Care
Day 11: 5 on Friday
Day 12 & 13: Weekend Catch-Up
Day 14: Board & Batten
Day 15: Simple Woman's Day Book

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...