Thursday, October 3, 2013

binders & calendars

{October 31 Day Challenge}
31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.

Day 3: I try to stay organized, but during the summer months, I can be a slacker. I do, however, always manage to keep paperwork, bills, etc. organized thanks to my handy-dandy binder!

I've always used some type of notebook to hold my monthly budget, menu plan, to-do lists, but after putting together this home-management binder last winter, I've used it every day since and stay much more organized.
Along with my binder, I also make several lists. I usually make a to-do list on Monday, and also have a sticky note with items needed from the grocery store.





I guess it's time to get rid of the GRAD category! :O)

I kept my 30 Spaces/30 Days of Organizing list from last winter.....time to get started on that again!

I also use several calendars to keep me on track with everything. I have one that I have hanging inside of my kitchen cabinet and I jot everything on this one. I have a dry-erase calendar that hangs on the fridge, this one is nice to see upcoming appts., etc at a glance. Then, there is my work calendar and daily reservation book. From April-October, they are used constantly.

As you can see, September was SUPER busy! But, all good things must come to an end......

There are very few days that my book looks like this! Usually, the pages are full of guests names.:O)

I'm sure that most people today just use their Smart Phones to keep track of everything, but just give me a cute notebook and a pen or pencil, and I'm a happy girl! :O)

Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest
Day 3: Binders & Calendars

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...