Monday, October 7, 2013

movie night.....again

I started two different "I" movies and turned them both off after about 10 minutes: "It's a Disaster" with Julia Stiles who I usually love, and "In the Valley of Elah" starring Tommy Lee Jones, another favorite. I just couldn't seem to get into either one. I couldn't come up with anything else either {well, except for Ice Age-which I was tempted to watch}, so I moved on to the letter J. I'll have to come back to I later!

For the letter J, I watched "The Juror"{1996}- another Demi movie.

"Annie Laird is a single mother who becomes embroiled in a dangerous game when she is chosen to serve as a juror in a trial of a powerful mobster. A vote to aquit is the only thing that ensures her and her son's safety, but the shadowy figure pulling the strings might not let it end there."



This was pretty good. Now, on to the letter K, or backtrack to the letter I.....hmmmm....this is harder than I thought!

A- Anna Karenina
B- The Bone Collector
C- Cold Mountain
D- Duplex
E- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
F- The Five-Year Engagement
G- G.I. Jane
H- Hide & Seek
I-
J- The Juror

1 comment:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

lovin' your reviews!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...