Sunday, October 6, 2013

summer's end....

{October 31 Day Challenge}
31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.



End of summer...kind of sad. :-(
It's hard to believe....summer is over! As of today, another year at the b & b is officially in the books. I think this has been the fastest a season has ever gone by, yet it has been a very, very busy summer. I always look forward to this time of year, but it's always a bittersweet feeling as I switch gears from work to being home. I have a few more hours of work tomorrow, packing things up and doing inventory, then I'll lock the doors until next spring. You know you have a great job when you are already excited about starting another season {I just don't want it to come too fast!} :O)

Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest
Day 3: Binders & Calendars
Day 4: Cookware
Day 5: Feelin' Fall-y
Day 6: End of Summer


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...