Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{October} 31 Day Challenge

It's October and I'm linking up with The Nester for a 31 day challenge. Topics can range from organizing, to decorating, to health & fitness, to just about any topic you can think of. The rules are simple- blog every day for 31 days and link up for others to read and enjoy! I decided to join in the fun, and hopefully, this challenge will get me motivated to blog more. I love blogging, but when life gets too busy, my blog gets neglected. With just a few days left at work, it's time to start focusing on things here at home, it's time to get organized, time to simplify, and time to find a little more time just for me! I couldn't decide on a specific theme for this challenge, so my posts will be random, about things I love: organizing, family, cooking, decorating, simplifying, and enjoying the little things. So here goes........

Welcome 31 Days
Day 1: Since I'm already a day behind, I'll let this introduction count as  my Day 1 post. I decided to label this challenge:

{October 31 Day Challenge}

31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.

Like I said, I'll be posting about random stuff, and I'll be keeping it simple & real! :O) 

Now, over to link up and join the fun!!

Happy Blogging!!!! :O)

I'll add a link to each day at the bottom of every post.
Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...