Wednesday, October 9, 2013

show your support.....

{October 31 Day Challenge}
31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.


Day 9: I have a couple of Bears t-shirts I could have worn to the game, or I could have borrowed a jersey from Nathan, but I decided instead to buy something new! In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to go with this:
Chicago Bears Breast Cancer Awareness Tee

I ended up getting it from Dick's Sporting Goods online. For those of you that love a deal like me, they had FREE shipping {3-5 days- $6.99} on any item supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. {BTW, Dick's is donating up to $250,000 to the cause.} I ended up paying with PayPal and upgraded my shipping to FREE 2-day {-$15.99}. Then, just for the fun of it, I went to Retail Me Not to see if I could find an added discount. Most were for free shipping, but I saw that you can get 10% off just by signing up for emails.
This link is at the very bottom of the Dick's Sporting Goods site homepage. My item didn't qualify, but I'll use it on my next order {the link came to my email}.
So, next weekend, I'll show my support, not only for my favorite team, but for a great cause too!
Fight like a girl
Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest
Day 3: Binders & Calendars
Day 4: Cookware
Day 5: Feelin' Fall-y
Day 6: End of Summer
Day 7: The Voice
Day 8: Dream
Day 9: Show Your Support

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...