Monday, October 7, 2013

the voice.....

{October 31 Day Challenge}
31 days of.......keeping it simple-keeping it real.
Day 7: Over the years, I've been an on-again off-again fan of American Idol, mainly due to the judges on the show. I finally stopped watching altogether when AI added Nicki Minaj to the show.......for real???

 


I really loved watching all some of the performers though, those who have gone on to become mega-superstars like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. It's neat to have watched them from the very beginning to where they are today. I'm also a huge Daughtry fan {who came in 4th place and, in my opinion, got cheated out of winning Season 5 to Taylor Hicks, just saying!}.
Kellie Pickler {who I just loved on DWTS last season!} was also a contestant that year and came in 6th place. I swore I'd never watch again after that year!

This brings me to The Voice......I had never seen it....never! Nathan tuned in for the first time a few weeks ago when the season started and RAVED about it. Of course, I had to see what all the hype was about.......let's just say, I'm hooked!!! I love all 4 of the judges!!! I love the performers!! If you haven't watched......you must tune in! Monday & Tuesday nights @ 8:00 est on NBC.

hmmmmm......now which team to join!?




Day 1: Introduction
Day 2: Empty Nest
Day 3: Binders & Calendars
Day 4: Cookware
Day 5: Feelin' Fall-y
Day 6: End of Summer
Day 7: The Voice



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...