Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Menu Plan Catch-Up
Catching up with my menu planning................
Last week's menu: Feb 25-Mar 03
(1) Mon 2/25- Vegetable Crab Soup w/biscuits
(2) Tues 2/26- Hamburger Steak w/ Gravy, mashed potatoes, & kale
(3) Weds 2/27- Still didn't make the Lasagna, we had Oyster Pie instead.
(4) Thurs 2/28- Pizza & Salad
(5) Fri Mar 01- Pizza Burgers & Homemade French Fries
(6) Sat Mar 02- Tomato, Basil, And Garlic Pork Chops on the grill, noodles, & roasted brussels sprouts (Nathan ate with Kayla's family)
(7) Sun Mar 03- Fried Clams and mac & cheese (Nathan ate with Gran/Pop as always)
This week: Mon March 04- Sun March 10
(1) Mon Mar 04- Chili and Corn Bread (Peter wanted Chili and I remembered I had a big bag of it in the freezer from last time! There was plenty for Nathan and Peter, I had pizza). A no-cook day!! :O)
(2) Tues Mar 05- BBQ Wings & fries
(3) Weds Mar 06- Mom, Liz, & I took dinner to a friend who is having treatments. Mom made a big pot of Brunswick Stew, so there was plenty for our dinner as well. I made extra rolls, which we had with the stew.
(4) Soft Crabs, deviled eggs, and potato salad
(5) Lasagna, Pea Salad, Garlic (I just might finally make this!!)