Friday, March 8, 2013

5Q Friday- 3/08



1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter? Um...no! Or I should say rarely ever. First of all, I have boys and second of all they are seven years apart. Very hard to coordinate clothing with that combination of factors! When they were smaller, I would buy similar looking outfits like this:

oh my! they are just too sweet!

Then one year, (by a fluke?) Nathan and I both ended up in turquoise on Easter:

Other than that, no matching up for this family, except if sports are somehow involved!!
Bears vs. Panthers Oct. 2010

2. How do you get out of a funk? Hmmm.....probably do something just for me. Usually, if I am in a funky mood it's because I have too much on my plate at the moment. Taking a break from house stuff, work, or family stuff, and doing something like visting my parents for a few {hours}, or watching a movie, usually helps put me in a better mood.

3. Online friends - real friendships or not? I have actually made lots of "friends" via the internet over the years! Whether it be a hobby I'm into (like scrapbooking), or planning a trip to Disney, or now, through blogging, I have come into contact with some really great people! I would love to attend a bloggers workshop someday!

my online friends

4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)? I {love} caesar salad, and always order it in a restaurant. I do make it at home, but I prefer the restaurant version.

Pinned Image

5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup? Absolutely nothing......now running out of ranch dressing on the other hand, that would make Nathan very unhappy, as he puts ranch on almost everything!!

Pinned Image

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...