Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tag...your It!

TAG.....YOUR IT!!!
I'm linking up with Christi over at The Chapters of Our Lives. She tagged me, so I'm going to answer her 11 questions and then I'll tag 11 fellow bloggers and hopefully they'll join in the game and answer the 11 questions I have for them! It's a fun way to find out more about our blogger friends and hopefully add a few new followers to your blog. Okay Christi, here goes:
1. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am most definitely a night owl! I never know when to call it a day, and when I finally do, I like an hour or two of downtime before bed. I much prefer staying up late to finish something rather than getting up early in the morning to do it.
2. What is your favorite comfort food? If I had to pick a classic comfort food, it would be anything with cheese...mac & cheese, cheesy fries, cheese toast, you name it, I love it with cheese...LOL.
3. If you could do it over, would you change your prom date? Or just not go? Since I've been with the same guy since I was 14, I'd say I wouldn't change the date! :O)
4. What is your favorite thing to do during the summer? Since summer is the busiest time for me at the b&b, I don't get to do a whole lot other than work. I do love the beach and I promise myself every summer that I'll try to get to the beach more, but somehow the summer slips by and I don't end up going very often. Hopefully, I'll make more of an effort to go, it is just so peaceful and relaxing at the beach!
5. What is your "perfect" date? For Peter & I, it's dinner and a movie. We don't get to do it too often so we really look forward to it when we can.
6. What beauty product can you not live without? Have to have moisurizer....and a good foundation.....and eyeliner.....gee...there are several products I can't live without.
7. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? RUDE people.....I have no patience at all with them!
8. What chore do you absolutely HATE doing and why? I guess this really isn't a chore, but sewing is one a really don't like! I hate it when I have a button to sew on or something needs mending...I can put sewing off forever!!!
9. What are your Two favorite movies? Only two??????? I love movies more than tv, I don't know if I could choose only two. I did a post about my favorites last year when I did the 30 Day Blog Journal. Check it out!
10. What is your biggest fear? I am absolutely terrified of snakes. Even typing about them makes me shiver.
11. Toilet paper- are you a folder or a wadder? Those closest to me know {and now everyone else out there will} that I have this thing about not talking about bathroom stuff.....so I'm definitely skipping this question...LOL!
You must post the rules.
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you;
then you create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Let them know you have tagged them.

The 11 I tagged are:
Ashley at Salty Tales **you can link up here to read Ashley's post!
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick
Molly at Sweet Carolina Wife
Judy at Judy H-J'S Thoughts **you can link up here to read Judy's post!
Shanna at Eastern Shore Eats {hope you'll start posting :O)}
Heidi at Heidi's Head
DaNita at Delightful Order
beagleAnnie at  Round the Seasons in Japan
Becca at Home Is Where My Story Begins
Okay ladies, here are your questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Are you a procrastinator or are do you take care of things right away?
3. If you have siblings, are you close?
4. What's the best thing about your job? the worst?
5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
8. Do you sleep with a fan on?
9. The beach or the mountains?
10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?
11. When shopping, do you use coupons andor shop around for the best deal?





Okay, show us your posts! Hope you'll post on my blog to let me know if you join in!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am a night owl as well. I can sit down to settle in for the night but then I get wrapped up in movies and tv and before I know it it is like 1 or 2 am.

I have a phobia when it comes to the actual bathroom(s), mainly toilets, they gross me out in so many ways.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...