Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hippity, Hoppity, Easters on it's way.....


I finished putting out the rest of the Easter decorations and hung a wreath on the front door. I re-did the wreath I used last year by taking the flowers that had literally fallen apart off the wreath, and added some polka dot ribbon and the metal bunny I had on our back door last year. Check out this link to see last year's decorations.
I bought some cute fabric covered eggs at Hobby Lobby to put in the glass cylinder on the kitchen table.
I always have trouble with the kitchen table......but the eggs are cute! I found a printable I liked on Pinterest and put it in the frame in the kitchen.

One of my favorite decorations is this ceramic bunny dish that Mom Mom gave me when I was little. Other than the mantel that's pretty much the extent of the Easter decorations.

I'll need another wreath for the front door once Easter is over, so I'm keeping my eye open for an idea. I still haven't put anything on the back door.....okay...looks like I need to get busy....again! You know this is never ending don't you?!

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

I'm enjoying your Easter decorations. All are sweet!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY đź—“️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...