Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shrimp Dip

Nathan is 16, so you can imagine the ginormous appetite he has. His favorite time to eat is at night - he {loves} a late night snack. He tends to go through food phases, he can really get on a kick - like eating turkey melts almost every day for a month, then last fall it was clam chowder, yeah,  I know, of all the different foods in the world and he wants clam chowder, and canned New England clam chowder none the less! Since Christmas, it has been shrimp dip, I can't count how many batches of this I've whipped up over the past few months. I just made a batch for tonight's midnight snack, so I snapped a picture and thought I'd share the recipe. I normally make this for something quick to take to a party or get together, but for Nathan {until something else strikes his fancy} it's a staple. P.S. He will only eat it with Scoops Corn Chips...that's important! :O)

Shrimp Dip


1- 8 oz. cream cheese - softened
1- 8 oz. sour cream
1- 4 oz. can tiny shrimp
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
Old Bay seasoning to taste


In mixer bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, w. sauce, Old Bay. Add 1/2 can shrimp and mix together. Add the rest of the shrimp and fold in with spatula. Put in bowl, sprinkle with Old Bay and chill....it's that easy....but so yummy! This recipe makes about 2 cups, but can easily be doubled.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...