Monday, March 12, 2012

Hoo Are You???? St.Patrick's Edition

NightOwlCrafting
1. What are a couple of your favorite green foods? I'm a big veggie eater, so pretty much any green veggie! I also love mint chip icecream!!!

2. Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day? Yep, just posted about it! I just love my new mantel-all decked out!





3. Do you have Irish in you? Not that I know of.
4. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? When the kids were little, I always made sure they wore green on St. Patrick's Day. I still try to wear green! :O)

5.Use one word that represents each letter in the word LUCK in your life!
L-ove
U-nderstanding
C-aring
K-indness


                                                           Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

2 comments:

Becca @ The Sassy Penguin said...

I added mint chocolate chip ice cream to mine too! Who doesn't love mint chocolate chip? ;)

I ♥ your mantle. All these mantle pictures makes me wish I had one!!

Becca
www.thesassypenguin.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I should have answered the question. I don't like mint chocolate chip, but I guess I could add lime sherbert..lol!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...