Friday, March 2, 2012

5Q Friday...3/02

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot? If you've read my blog, you know my favorite vacation spot is Disney World! Check out these links for posts about our most rececnt trips!! WDW TRIP 2012 , WDW TRIP 2012 , WDW TRIP 2011-pt 1 , Beach Club Resort , Magic Kingdom 2011 , Animal Kingdom 2011 , Hollywood Studios 2011 , Epcot 2011


2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Sweet tea has officially taken over Diet Coke's #1 spot on my guilty pleasure list. Another guilty pleasure is Pinterest, I could spend hours on that site! And an even guiltier pleasure, drinking sweet tea while spending hours on Pinterest!!! :O)

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past? Not everyone loves them, but I absolutely love my Toms. I bought my first pair to wear on our vacation in January because there is alot of walking in the Disney parks and I really needed some comfy shoes...OMG are Toms awesome or what?? It felt as though I was wearing slippers - extremely comfy shoes{and they look so good with jeans}. My first pair, but definitely not my last.

4. What are your spring break plans? Nothing really planned for spring break. Nathan will have a few days off from school, but since we went on vacation in Jan., we'll just be staying home and enjoying some family time.
5. What baby names do you hate? I really can't think of any off hand that I don't like. We have two boys and naming them after my husband was never an option. I really don't like the name Junior or {in our case} Peter Jr. {actually Peter is a junior, so our son would be the 3rd which I don't like either}...but that's just me!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...