Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baker's Twine....on the cheap

Yep, you guessed it, yet another obsession.............baker's twine.

I've been pinning lots of craft projects and cute wrapping ideas using baker's twine.






 I really like this easy DIY wreath....

 It comes in lots of pretty colors, but can be quite pricey!
check out your local Dollar Tree!!!

I stumbled upon these while browsing through Dollar Tree a few weeks ago. It is labeled as clothesline, but it looks just like baker's twine! I picked up the 2 colors they had, and of course, only paid $1.00 for each!! I can't wait to use it....now to decide which project to start next!

2 comments:

beagleAnnie said...

I'm a new follower of your blog, so I'm looking forward to seeing your works. As for me, I don't do any craft now but I feel like starting something.

Shanna Watson said...

Awesome!!! I love bakers twine & will be hitting up $ tree soon!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...